Licensing of Jimmy Van Heusen Songs

If you are interested in licensing a song please follow these steps:

1: If you need a performing rights license:

a: Figure out which song you need on the ASCAP site: Jimmy Van Heusen
click here: ASCAP -Jimmy Van Heusen Info Site

b: then get your license :


2: If you need a mechanical license on a Van Heusen Music Corp
Publisher song use the Harry Fox agency link.


3: For any other questions feel free to contact us at:

Van Heusen Music Corp
2603 Elm Hill Pike #P
Nashville, TN
United States

Phone Number: (615) 889-7216
Fax Number:
(615) 889-7221